Wednesday, June 10, 2009

guess what. . . .

I'm pregnant!! I could not be more thrilled! The final addition to our perfect little family is on its way. . . .Valentine's Day to be exact. I waited a day to tell Chad. I was nervous, and not sure why. I knew exactly how he would react. "What? Nuh uh. Are you serious?" Needless to say he was a little shocked, but not in a bad way. Adjusting to life with two kids is sure to be a challenge, but nothing we can't handle. I'm looking forward to the next nine months, and hope you'll join me in my journey!

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful miracle! your wee one is the size of a baby pea today and your uterus is the size of a plum, just in case you were wondering. yay for pregnant blogs!! i'm so happy for you chad and cam:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I still have baby fever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - I'm finally gonna' be a Mamaw again! I can't wait! More spoilin' to do - more shoppin' - all the fun stuff! You are such a good Mommy, too! You make me so proud - I must have done something right after all!
    Love you! Ma

    ReplyDelete